httpd-users mailing list archives

From o haya <oh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Combine client certificate authentication plus database or LDAP lookup?
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2016 20:08:36 GMT
Hi,

Sorry, but I think that I kind totally misunderstood what we actually need, so can you all
kindly cancel what I said below.  Here's a more accurate description:

- Request comes into Apache.  The request has content body (a POST) that has information.
- We need to parse that information in the body to extract a string, and then
- We need to search a database or LDAP for that string and
     o If the string is present, the Apache should continue its processing, or
     o if the string is not present, the Apache should send an error response

Is there a generic way to do something like the above, e.g., something like a mod_authz_cgi,
or something like that?

For some reason, I thought that there used to be a mod_authz_perl or something similar?

If there was something like that, we could use a Perl or some other language script to do
the LDAP or DB lookup, etc.

Thanks,
Jim