httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Max Reymond <jmreym...@free.fr>
Subject [users@httpd] Parameter POST to PHP with proxy
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 11:52:58 GMT
Hi,
I have an apache server Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) with multiple Linux
containers

<VirtualHost *:80>
         ServerName      doctechnique.example.com
         ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/VMdoctechnique.log
         ProxyPass / http://10.0.3.123/
         ProxyPassReverse / http://10.0.3.123/
         ProxyPreserveHost On
    	ProxyRequests On

         # alert, emerg.
         LogLevel warn

         CustomLog /var/log/apache2/VMdoctechnique.log combined
</VirtualHost>

all is fine and when I type http://doctechnique.example.com, I go to the
correct container 10.0.3.123

But I have a HTML form which calls doctechnique.example.com like this
                 <form method="post" target="_blank"
action="http://doctechnique.exemple.com/">
                     <input class="bt_entete_OSRT" style="color: green;"
type="submit" value="CLASSEUR PEN" title="Click to go to Classeur PEN">
                     <input type="hidden" name="Hqsdf218regTYH414"
id="porteDocuments" value="wxgdbc">
                 </form>

redirection to http://doctechnique.exemple.com is OK but I cannot
retrieve the variable Hqsdf218regTYH414 in the PHP code of
doctechnique.example.com (variable POST).
Whats wrong ?
thanks for your tips,

--
Jean-Max Reymond