httpd-users mailing list archives

From Good guy <xfs...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Apache HTTP Server 2.4.23
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2016 20:36:48 GMT
On 05/09/2016 05:38, Pacicin Chiaricurri wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I recently downloaded Server 2.4.23 and I have Windows 10. So how can
> I go about downloading and running the server?
>
> Must I download the binaries first. If so, what program do I use to
> execute the binaries??
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jordan
> ᐧ

You need to download the binaries from this link:

<http://www.apachelounge.com/download/>

The instructions to install the server is inside the zip file.

Good luck.

--

If you want to filter all of my posts then please read this article:
<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/organize-your-messages-using-filters>

With over 350 million devices now running Windows 10, customer