httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Petchiammal Anitha Subbiah -X (pesubbia - HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED at Cisco)" <pesub...@cisco.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Facing Apache compilation issues with VC 14
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 04:27:16 GMT
Hi Team,

     I am doing apache compilation with VC14.

*         Installed  visual studio 2015 update 3. Apache version is 2.4.23.

*         Downloaded the support apr,apr-iconv,apr-util ,pcre and openssl.

*         Compilation facing 19 errors as of now. As per forum lounge I have cleared some
of the errors.

*         Attached the for reference.

*         Most of the files are created. while copying the files to Apache24 folder, if one
file is missing then copy geeting quit and throws error and remaining files are not getting
copied to Apache24 folder.

*         Remaining errors not able to clear. Please help to resolve the issues.

Thanks in Advance,
Anitha.S