httpd-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Klein <oliver.ok.kl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] chinese char URL encoding/decoding fails
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 08:17:13 GMT
Hi Rodrigo,

I don’t have access to root of the server, it is a shared hosting. thank you very much for
you answer and help -
but I am not sure if I understood what you are trying to say :(
So I should change the root directory of my website?
Sorry!

Oliver Klein
+4917660017860
oliver.ok.klein@googlemail.com

> Am 14.09.2016 um 23:58 schrieb Rodrigo Cunha <rodrigo.root.rj@gmail.com>:
>
> You have htaccess in the root this website?
> I dont undestood this problem, like problem wich code but check hpaccess in your website
or better call you developer code.
> troubleshot for this is change the root for other website code and check the problem,
or make new vhost which identic configfile "www.youtcomain.conf <http://www.youtcomain.conf/>"
in the /etc/apache2/sites-enable which other code.