httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] TLS Proxy client certificates per virtualhost
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 17:12:17 GMT
Hi Mark,

in trunk sinve a few months we've got the feature, that any SSLProxy*
directive can be used in vhosts but more important per <Proxy> block.
The feature is proposed for addition to 2.4.x. Currently two more
reviewers are needed. The proposed patch is available at

http://home.apache.org/~ylavic/patches/httpd-2.4.x-r1740928_and_co.patch

If you can try and test it with a custom build of 2.4.x your feedback
will be very welcome and might speed up the review process.

Some background discussion is available at:

https://marc.info/?t=146054416700002&r=1&w=2

Regards,

Rainer

Am 30.09.2016 um 16:42 schrieb Mark Blackman:
> Hi,
>
> What kind of options do I have if I want to use different SSL proxy certificates for
different virtual hosts?

> SSLProxyMachineCertificateFile is close, but only has server scope. What's the equivalent
for virtualhost context?

> I have a feeling I have zero options, but would like to confirm that here, please.  If
so, how much work would it take to provide that?