httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marat Khalili <...@rqc.ru>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] TLS Proxy client certificates per virtualhost
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 16:33:20 GMT
Do you mean proxy _client_ certificates? That is, certificates for
identifying your proxy to upstream server(s)? Looks like there's indeed
no option to make them virtual-host dependent. I wonder why do you need it.

Local server (proxy or not) certificates can be made virtual-host
dependent using SSLCertificateFile etc. Likewise, remote server CA
certificates can be made virtual-host dependent using
SSLProxyCACertificateFile etc.

--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili

On 30/09/16 17:42, Mark Blackman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What kind of options do I have if I want to use different SSL proxy certificates for
different virtual hosts?

> SSLProxyMachineCertificateFile is close, but only has server scope. What's the equivalent
for virtualhost context?

> I have a feeling I have zero options, but would like to confirm that here, please.  If
so, how much work would it take to provide that?

> Regards,
> Mark
>

> ---
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

> Please refer to https://www.db.com/disclosures for additional EU corporate and regulatory
disclosures and to http://www.db.com/unitedkingdom/content/privacy.htm for information about
privacy.