httpd-users mailing list archives

From les...@lsces.co.uk
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.4 with PHP-FPM
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 12:50:54 GMT
You will need to create two virtual hosts. Otherwise apache does not know whi h rules to apply.
vh1/... with direct access and vh2/... with the redirect. Then your sites are just prefixed
by vh1 or 2

Sent from my android device so quoting is crap ... need to kill these painful email clients!

-----Original Message-----
From: khodadadeh <khodadadeh@hotmail.com>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 13:18
Subject: [users@httpd] Apache 2.4 with PHP-FPM

I have installed PHP-FPM 5.6  and Apache 2.4 with mod_proxy and
mod_proxy_fcgi.
I have two web sites on my server. One Magento and the other one that is
written using Laravel framework.

Magento has URLs like: http://domain.com/index.php/ACP/
index.php exists in document root.

Laravel has URLs like: http://example.com/help.php
help.php does NOT exist in document root. It will be rewritten to
index.php (using mod_rewrite).

Currently I have this directive to connect to my PHP installation:

ProxyPassMatch "^/(.*.php(/.*)?)$"
"unix:/var/run/php-fpm/php5-username.sock|fcgi://localhost/home/username/public_html"

This works fine for Magento but when I browse Laravel URL(a non-existing
URL with .php in it), it shows me "File not found" message.

If I switch to mod_rewrite  instead of mod_proxy_fcgi, I'll have laravel
URl working but not Magento:

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} "^/(.*.php(/.*)?)$"
RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/%{REQUEST_FILENAME}  -f
RewriteRule ^(.*)$
"unix:/var/run/php-fpm/php5-username.sock|fcgi://localhost/home/username/public_html/$1"
[P]

Is there any solution that I can use that ensures rewrite rules will be
working and PATH_INFO is set?