httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Wasick, Tyler" <Tyler.Was...@teamcds.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] httpd session timeout
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 20:36:42 GMT
Check the logs for httpd.

From: Roger Paanini [mailto:rogerpaanini@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 3:26 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] httpd session timeout

Folks, I have tried to configure httpd with session timeout but it does not seem to work.
My httpd.conf has the following:

        Session on
        SessionMaxAge 1
        AuthType Basic
***

I was trying to put a timeout value of 1 sec just to test. This is not working. Am I missing
something?

Thanks for any pointers on this.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify us by calling our Network Operations Center at +1 855 237 8324.