httpd-users mailing list archives

From kohmoto <kohm...@iris.eonet.ne.jp>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy_fdpass.so file missing
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2016 05:59:54 GMT
Thanks Ken Bel for your challenge  to solve the error in rpmbuid of
httpd-2.4.23, I reported. I am glad to hear the error is reproduced at
the CentOS6.8 platform.

However,  I have no way to check the integrity of the whole system made
by the modifications. I hope people involved in HTTPD project would
erase the rpmbuild error in the future. I would like to wait until then.

In the doc provided by the project, rpmbuild is supported by a very
simple way.

https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/platform/rpm.html

Thank you Ken.

Yours truly,