httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marat Khalili <...@rqc.ru>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 404 rewrite error using special character \
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 06:08:58 GMT
What about trying:

RewriteRule ^\# \%2523 [R,L,NE]

? (Not sure if NE is necessary, but it won't hurt.) Let's break the system!

BTW I don't think using # as part of the request path is a good idea, since browsers, libraries
and proxies may treat it as fragment delimiter and behave accordingly (for instance, fail
to reload page on just fragment change).
--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili