httpd-users mailing list archives

From "James" <459247...@qq.com>
Subject [users@httpd] config httpd 2.0 with JAVA applet DWR
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 13:25:58 GMT
Hi Mr./Mrs.

This is James. I'm configuring httpd.conf with JAVA applets DWR. As we known that DWR generates
js files without restoring it on the disk. I'm using a group of Virtual Hosts to receive the
request from the client.

Here is the environment:
OS: AIX5.3
Apache Version:2.0
Apache Module: SSL, weblogic, Virtual Host
Server1 & Server2 config refer to the comment.

Here is the problem that I met:
Server2 need 【MatchExpression *.js】 because of DWR applet, but, if I add 【MatchExpression
*.js】 on server2, server1 will go wrong, the browser couldn't download the js files for
server1. I don't know why. Is it because Virtual Hosts impact with each other? I don't think
so, server1 and server2 use different Virtual Hosts, the config should effect in themselves,
right? What shall I do then?

Best Wishes
James