httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dr James Smith <...@sanger.ac.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Run PHP Handler after running my handler Apache
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 06:21:45 GMT
I use something similar - you should really be applying this in one of
the AAA level of handlers (I use mod_perl rather than C handlers) but
there are various places you can hook into the process

Usually (and slightly naughtily) I add this to the access handler within
mod_perl {it does the user/ip identification and then performs the
appropriate filters}

If you are doing complex access layers (e.g. checking permissions in a
db) you may not be able to do this with Location/LocationMatch