httpd-users mailing list archives

From <saikiran....@wipro.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Customized error page for application.ear down
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2016 19:37:32 GMT
Apachians,
Is there any possibility override the message which is getting displayed from application
server through web server.

In detail :

Using WebSphere as application server and apache is web server.
Whenever we are making the application inside the application server [.ear or .war], browser
display a message as

Error 404: com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.exception.NoTargetForURIException: No target servlet
configured for uri: /contextroot

How can I hide this message and display some customized message to the user.

Is there anything I can implement in webserver.

✍ SaiKiran M
Wipro

of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email.
The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
www.wipro.com