httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] rpmbuild for httpd-2.4.23 failed missing mod_proxy_fdpass.so
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 11:42:21 GMT
The only thing I can think of is that the whole configure dependency
code for mod_proxy and its submodules was reworked due to a singular
issue; this resulted in a lot of churn in that code and likely
in order to fix one subset of people the "fix" affected a larger
subset.

Please forward your bug reprt to the dev@ list.

Thx!

> On Jul 17, 2016, at 8:48 PM, kohmoto <kohmoto@iris.eonet.ne.jp> wrote:
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> In '[httpd-2.4.23] mod_porxy_fdpass.la is missing', 'mod_proxy_fdpass.la is missing'
is my own comment, while comparing below messages given during rpmbuild for each version.

>> [httpd-2.4.20]
>> Building shared: mod_proxy.la mod_proxy_connect.la mod_proxy_ftp.la mod_proxy_http.la
mod_proxy_fcgi.la mod_proxy_scgi.la mod_proxy_fdpass.la mod_proxy_wstunnel.la mod_proxy_ajp.la
mod_proxy_balancer.la mod_proxy_express.la

>> [httpd-2.4.23] mod_porxy_fdpass.la is missing
>> Building shared: mod_proxy.la mod_proxy_connect.la mod_proxy_ftp.la mod_proxy_http.la
mod_proxy_fcgi.la mod_proxy_scgi.la mod_proxy_wstunnel.la mod_proxy_ajp.la mod_proxy_balancer.la
mod_proxy_express.la mod_proxy_hcheck.la