httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kothapalli, Suresh" <suresh.kothapa...@hpe.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Appache load blance
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 10:04:57 GMT
Very simple option is setup stickysession

ProxySet lbmethod=bytraffic
ProxySet stickysession=JSESSIONID|jsessionid

From: kaushalender shekhawat [mailto:itsme_koshu@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 2:28 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Appache load blance

HI All,

Please forgive me if this sound  very dump,as I am very new beginner to  apache load balancer,
Following is the scenario. Pls help

I have 4 session based application  server  behind the Apache  load balancer .Whenever a request
from short code  comes for the application. Application respond and copy some data into memory
which is required  for replying again. So in one session 4 to 5 request and response happens.

If I configure load balance in round  robin then purpose fails because .If first request goes
to server A  than next request goes to Server B and transection will fails

So I want to configure the load balancer in such manager, that if first request goes to server
A than for that session all request should go to server A  and New or  fresh request for other
session  can be distributed between B,C,D

Pls help and Thanks in advance