httpd-users mailing list archives

From Amlaan Kar <amlaan....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Run PHP Handler after running my handler Apache
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 09:57:05 GMT
<Location>, <If> and mod_rewrite do not work here as I am reading the query
string parameter from a xml file and thus cannot declare it in the
configuration file.

However, it would be really helpful if you would help me understand how a
module's processing can be hooked up
earlier in the cycle as this seems to be the only way to make it work.