httpd-users mailing list archives

From Amlaan Kar <amlaan....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Use an Apache handler after declining another
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 12:15:49 GMT
static void register_hooks(apr_pool_t *pool)
{
    static const char *const succs[] = {"mod_example1.c", NULL };
    ap_hook_handler(example5_handler, NULL, succs, APR_HOOK_FIRST);
}
AP_DECLARE_MODULE(example5) =
{
    STANDARD20_MODULE_STUFF,
    NULL,
    NULL,
    NULL,
    NULL,
    NULL,
    register_hooks};

Sorry, I can't share the remaining code. I hope you can help me with this.
Thank you in advance