httpd-users mailing list archives

From kaushalender shekhawat <itsme_ko...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject [users@httpd] Appache load blance
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 08:58:11 GMT
 HI All,
Please forgive me if this sound  very dump,as I am very new beginner to  apache load balancer,
Following is the scenario. Pls help
I have 4 session based application  server  behind the Apache  load balancer .Whenever
a request from short code  comes for the application. Application respond and copy some
data into memory which is required  for replying again. So in one session 4 to 5 request
and response happens.
If I configure load balance in round  robin then purpose fails because .If first request
goes to server A  than next request goes to Server B and transection will fails
So I want to configure the load balancer in such manager, that if first request goes to server
A than for that session all request should go to server A  and New or  fresh request for
other session  can be distributed between B,C,D
Pls help and Thanks in advance