httpd-users mailing list archives

From Vincent Veyron <vv.li...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Location location location
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 16:19:18 GMT
On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 14:28:32 -0400
Christopher Schultz <chris@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> Hmm... it seems I'm running Apache 2.2.22 with whatever Debian has
> back-ported to it (I assumed it was 2.4, since we have that deployed
> nearly everywhere these days). Does that change the incantation I need
> to replace the "Require" directive in the .well-known Location?

I would say so, I had to add 'Require all granted' to my configuration files when I upgraded
from 2.2 to 2.4

(can't check though, as I don't have 2.2 on hand any more)

--
					Bien à vous, Vincent Veyron

https://marica.fr/
Gestion des sinistres assurances, des dossiers contentieux et des contrats pour le service
juridique