httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike Rumph <mike.ru...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Issues migrating Weblogic proxies from Sun One 6.1 to Apache 2.4
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 14:03:15 GMT
Hello Joe,

You can see the parameters that are available from the WLS plug-ins here:
-
https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1213/webtier/PLGWL/plugin_params.htm#PLGWL475

The equivalent to what Yann was referring could be KeepAliveEnabled and
KeepAliveSecs.
But ConnectTimeoutSecs, ConnectRetrySecs, WLSocketTimeoutSecs and
WLIOTimeoutSecs might also be useful.

Thanks,

Mike

On 7/1/2016 3:06 AM, Joe Muller wrote:
> As far as we can see from fiddler and the Apache logs the request is fully sent.   I
assume those parameters you mentioned are for mod_proxy ?  We are not using mod_proxy for
this, we are using the Weblogic plug-in for Apache 2.4.

the proxy server and the application server is that 3 seconds after the proxy server apparently
closed the port, the Weblogic application server tried to send data.  It almost like Weblogic
did not realize the port was closed.  Very odd.
> Is the HTTP request fully sent (proxy) and responded (backend) when this happens? (I
try to understand why a backend/application would send data on its own).

> Otherwise, on a general rule, did you take care that the TTL of proxy connection (to
the backend) is lower than the KeepAliveTimeout configured on the backend?