httpd-users mailing list archives

From rw...@ropeguru.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] find IP and PORT in use by Apache
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 18:38:34 GMT
Not sure what you are actually looking for.
You stated, "There are some network commands (netstat -pat), but they show
the TCP port in use." Last I checked, Apache only used TCP ports. So the
netstat command that you referenced should show exactly what you need.

Here is an example from a Red Hat workstation:

tcp  0  0 0.0.0.0:5666  0.0.0.0:*  LISTEN  28122/xinetd

Shows the port, 5666, the PID, 28122, and the program name, xinetd

Robert

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 18:29:04 +0000 (UTC)
  Mahmood N <nt_mahmood@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
> Hi,How can I find which IP:PORT Apache web server is monitoring? There are some network
commands (netstat -pat), but they show the TCP port in use. The machine has multiple network
interfaces and the Listen section in httpd.conf is commented. So, one of the is used by default
and I don't know which one is set as default.