httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lax Clarke <lax.cla...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Forward web connections to different URLs to different ip/port's ?
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 04:49:14 GMT
Hi,

Is there a way we can forward different URLs in HTTP connections to
different ip/port's?
After the forward, I'd like the maintain the same URL in the browser.

I want the forward to be a full handoff... that is, a different program is
listening for web connections on those ip/ports (different thread per each
port).

Any pointer to documentation or google search term would be useful.

I'm having trouble narrowing down my search.  I've tried "VirtualHosts" and
ProxyPass/ReverseProxyPass, but it's not quite working (as the best I can
get is that apache default web page loading).

Thanks,
Lax