httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yehuda Katz <yeh...@ymkatz.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Is there a way to return non-200 status when HHVM backend is down?
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 12:35:39 GMT
If you use mod_rewrite instead of ProxyPass, you can specify it should only
proxy for files that don't exist. This is an example from the documentation:

RewriteCond "%{REQUEST_FILENAME}" !-f
RewriteCond "%{REQUEST_FILENAME}" !-d
RewriteRule "^/(.*)" "http://old.example.com/$1" [P]

- Y

Sent from a device with a very small keyboard and hyperactive autocorrect.