httpd-users mailing list archives

From "John Beaulaurier -X (jbeaulau - ADVANCED NETWORK INFORMATION INC at Cisco)" <jbeau...@cisco.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 16:53:44 GMT
Hello,

We are running Apache 2.0.63, developer required and this is for use behind the firewall,
with PHP 5.1.5.
We are now running into the "FATAL:  emalloc():  Unable to allocate 35 bytes" error. Googling
I have seen post
regarding MPM thread count configurations re this issue, but we are running MPM prefork that
is non threaded.

I have performed the following with no resolution.

httpd.conf
Added RLimitMEM directive and set to "max"

php.ini
Doubled memory_limit to 512MB
Increased upload_max_filesize to 256M
Increased post_max_size to257M

Host
Updated limits.conf file with the following for root and user httpd child processes are running
as
soft    nproc   131072
hard    nproc   131072
soft    nofile  131072
hard    nofile  131072

Any other Apache configurations I can try?

Regards
-John