httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Balcos, Michael" <Michael.Bal...@CenturyLink.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SVN checkout of latest official Apache release
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 08:45:49 GMT
I apologize if this question has been asked before. I am unable to dig the information through
my favorite search engine. Is it possible for me to svn checkout the latest official Apache
release from the command line? I do a "svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/httpd/branchwa/2.2.x"
and I get a development release of the 2.2 branch. I'd like to checkout the latest official
release whenever I do a checkout. I want to do this for the 2.2 and 2.4 branches.

Michael Balcos
Application Engineer, Asia Pacific
9 Tai Seng Drive, #02-03 Geo-Tele Centre Lobby A
Singapore 535277
tel: +65.6505.5298 fax: +65.6505.5299
michael.balcos@centurylink.com<mailto:michael.balcos@centurylink.com>

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged
information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.