httpd-users mailing list archives

From James Duffy <eastcor...@ymail.com.INVALID>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Virtualhost Crashing in OpenBSD
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 11:46:54 GMT
Hi there,
I am running the latest OpenBSD v5.9 and the official Apache package has a problem where all
defined virtualhosts crash after a short period of time -  normally when the server comes
under load. So I compiled the latest version 2.4.20 and this still does the same. I have changed
very little of the default config. I am running php if this makes any difference though I
assume it is still an Apache bug if php can crash it like this. Once the virtualhost has crashed
all requests default to the htdocs folder.
My virtualhost config looks like this - though as it works for a while I don't see this being
a config error as such.
<VirtualHost 10.254.254.254:80> ServerAdmin webmaster@test.blah.net DocumentRoot /var/www/www_test
ServerName test.blah.net ErrorLog logs/www_test-error_log CustomLog logs/www_test-access_log
common <Directory /> Order Deny,Allow Require all granted Deny from all
      Allow from 10.0.0.0/8 Allow from 193.105.253.0/24 </Directory></VirtualHost>
Any help or comments appreciated.