httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Houser, Rick" <rick.hou...@jackson.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Rookie Question on Define and Testing the value
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 19:42:27 GMT
I currently specify the variables I want to check as flags from whatever logic I want external
to the httpd binary, then test for the existence of the appropriate flag using IfDefine.
For example, I replaced apachectl with a custom version that can determine which datacenter
I'm running in and adds the appropriate -D definitions to the httpd startup, etc.

Rick Houser
Web Administration
(517)367-3516