httpd-users mailing list archives

From Beech <akbe...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Virtual Host Not working
Date Sat, 14 May 2016 19:32:04 GMT
I have added a new virtual domain and it's not working. No error
messages, just won't connect. I have triple checked the paths and
spelling. DNS is propagated and dig returns the correct IP.  The other
domains work. Here's the setting, it's Apache24:

<VirtualHost www.greatlandfishing.com:80>
     ServerAdmin akbeech@gmail.com
     DocumentRoot "/usr/local/www/fishing/htdocs"
     ServerName www.greatlandfishing.com
     ServerAlias www.greatlandfishing.com
     ErrorLog "/usr/local/www/fishing/logs/greatlandfishing-error_log"
     CustomLog "/usr/local/www/fishing/logs/greatlandfishing-access_log"
common
     AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml
<Directory "usr/local/www/fishing/htdocs>
     AllowOverride All
     DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm
     Order Allow,Deny
     Allow from All
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

Does anyone have a suggestion? The other vhosts have almost identical
configs and work.

Beech