httpd-users mailing list archives

From kishore <satyakishor...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] unable to start httpd in SSL mode
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 06:37:44 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to compile httpd 2.4.18 with openssl-1.0.2g(with
openssl-fips-2.0.12) on 64-bit RHEL machine.
I'm could compile and get it(httpd) running in http mode and while i'm
trying to run it in
HTTPS mode, server is unable to start saying

"httpd: Syntax error on line 128 of
/tmp/ossl/httpd/Release/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load modules/mod_ssl.so
into server: /tmp/ossl/httpd/Release/modules/mod_ssl.so: undefined symbol:
EC_KEY_new_by_curve_name"

​I could get the same config up and running in 32-bit, but there seems to
be an issue with 64-bit.
Can someone help me with this​.

I have checked all pre reqs and basic checks for paths, all seems to be
pointing to proper libraries.

Thanks in Advance,
Kishore