httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Poggenpohl, Daniel" <daniel.poggenp...@fernuni-hagen.de>
Subject AW: [users@httpd] Re: Server replication
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 07:20:16 GMT
Hello,

I would recommend using variables in the httpd.conf defined at the beginning of the file so
that you can see the differences (only works if your differences aren't complex). You also
could put those variable definitions in another localhttpd.conf file and include it at the
beginning of httpd.conf. Then everything would be exactly the same except the localhttpd.conf
file.

Regards,
Daniel P.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Daniel [mailto:dferradal@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 18. April 2016 12:30
An: users@httpd.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [users@httpd] Re: Server replication

"I would like to have the HTTPD configuration be identical except for one file with the local
settings"

This can be done simply with the "Include" directive in which you just have to load from another
file the local settings for each server.

El dom., 17 abr. 2016 a las 21:58, Christophe JAILLET (<christophe.jaillet@wanadoo.fr>)