httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jack Penkethman <jpenketh...@me.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSI
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2016 19:05:06 GMT
Halaluia! I just found the problem. After discovering the log files at /private/var/log/apache2,
I read the log and found the error "an unknown filter was not added: includes”. So, that
led me to think that some module was not loaded and that was eventually found to be mod_include!

Lesson: Read the dang error logs.
Lesson: Make sure all the dang modules you need are Included.

Thanks for your consideration. I works now.

Jack

> On Mar 12, 2016, at 10:22 AM, Jack Penkethman <jpenkethman@me.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you Kees Nuyt! It’s exciting to have help.
>
> But, I’m not there yet. I made the change to DirectoryIndex and I no longer get the
directory and I do get my page. But I do not get the html file loaded into the home.shtml
file. Here are all the changes I’ve made (that I’m aware of anyway!) plus the surrounding
directives. Can you make any sense of this. I truly appreciate your help.