httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jack Penkethman <jpenketh...@me.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSI
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2016 18:22:22 GMT
Thank you Kees Nuyt! It’s exciting to have help.

But, I’m not there yet. I made the change to DirectoryIndex and I no longer get the directory
and I do get my page. But I do not get the html file loaded into the home.shtml file. Here
are all the changes I’ve made (that I’m aware of anyway!) plus the surrounding directives.
Can you make any sense of this. I truly appreciate your help.

<IfModule dir_module>
    DirectoryIndex home.shtml index.shtml
</IfModule>

<Directory "/Library/WebServer/Documents">

    Options FollowSymLinks Multiviews Includes
    MultiviewsMatch Any

    AllowOverride None

    Require all granted
</Directory>
<IfModule mime_module>

    TypesConfig /private/etc/apache2/mime.types

    AddType application/x-compress .Z
    AddType application/x-gzip .gz .tgz

    AddType text/html .shtml
    AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .shtml