httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ghislain <gad...@aqueos.com>
Subject [users@httpd] ProxyPassMatch and space in path to a file socket
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 14:02:40 GMT
hi,

  I have ProxyPassMatch redirecting to a file socket to a php FPM
process. The issue i have is that the ProxyPassMatch support sockets but
it send the URL with encoding.

   Therefor "my list.php" is sent as "my%20list.php" then making it a
404 not found.

   I use

ProxyPassMatch ^/(.*\.php(/.*)?)$
"unix:/home/site1/logs/php-fpm-1151.sock|fcgi://localhost/home/site1/logs/public_html"
timeout=900

   I tried to modify things but was not able to find a solution to this.
Is there a secret option to make it send the path unencoded ?

regards,
Ghislain.

ps: no, i would not use a network socket i don't want anybody on the
localhost to be able to launch php code on it ;)