httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marat Khalili <...@rqc.ru>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Override a File to Same Name in Another Directory
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2016 06:57:57 GMT
If you want client requests to http://your.site/config.php be served by
./parent/config.php , then the answer is yes -- I'd start with
mod_rewrite for instance. If config.php is invoked by PHP, not by
Apache, then you cannot fix it using Apache features -- you really need
to change that symbolic link or PHP configuration or something in the
system. Actual analogue of OVRDBF as I understand it in Linux is
OverlayFS, but it's overkill for your task.

--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili