httpd-users mailing list archives

From rw...@ropeguru.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Need Help with SSL Certificate Installation
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 17:38:08 GMT
Chris,

By your somments, I am guessing that you have a proxy in front of the http
server? Or are you just doing an inbound NAT?

Robert

On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 12:30:45 -0500
  chris@adamstelecom.com wrote:
> Quick update:
> Upon being onsite with my server, the HTTPS works internally using the  server's internal
network IP, just get a certificate error becuase of the name mismatch(using the internal IP
instead of the domain). I've looked over this so much, and I am still lost. Hoping that insight
may help.