httpd-users mailing list archives

From Josiah Asbill <josiah.asb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Localhost cannot be accessed when Apache is started
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 17:27:59 GMT
Okay, so I did that. Reran “httpd” to troubleshoot it.
Got back, "Syntax error on line 20 of /private/etc/apache2/extra/httpd-mpm.conf:
Invalid command 'LockFile', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the
server configuration"
This is what is on line 20, "LockFile '/private/var/log/apache2/accept.lock'"