httpd-users mailing list archives

From Debra Rozier <droz...@inovitech.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Question
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 19:59:41 GMT
I have a php application that is hosted on IIS / MSSQL:

   - IIS 8.5 on Windows 2012 R2
   - Wincache 1.3.5 / FASTCgi
   - PHP 5.4
   - MSSQL 2008
   - NLB environment with 2 web servers with approx 30-40 users hitting the
   web application between the two

The problem I am having is that one of the IIS system periodically goes
down across both of them and users are no longer able to log into the
application if they are currently routed to the downed server, and they are
not rerouted to the new server when they attempt to reconnect to the
application.  They physically have to point the URL directly to the up
server in the NLB to use the second running server.

Any thoughts on why this may happen?

This is the event that is recorded in the IIS event log:

[image: Inline image 1]

Debra