httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Balancer Manager Documentation
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 20:31:27 GMT
The table data is basically a reflection of the current run-time
status of the balancer member and balancer config itself.
I also have some preso's on slideshare[1] which describe
it as well:

1. http://www.slideshare.net/jimjag
> On Jan 7, 2016, at 1:16 PM, Mark Brewer (FIS-Lake Mary) <Mark.Brewer@Sungardps.com>
wrote:

> I've been unable to locate any documentation on http server's balancer manager interface.
Is there any? Specifically the data displayed in the balancer member table (e.g. Set, Busy,
Load columns).

> Thanks,
> Mark
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.