httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Brewer (FIS-Lake Mary)" <Mark.Bre...@Sungardps.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Balancer Manager Documentation
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 16:05:53 GMT
Some of the balancer manager screenshots do not contain the same columns as mine. Mine has:

Worker URL    Route    RouteRedir   Factor   Set    Status   Elected   Busy   Load   To
From

I see most of the columns reflect the values assigned to the BalancerMember via the params.
However I'm primarily wondering about the Busy & Load columns and what those values represent.
The load columns often have negative numbers and numbers in the hundreds which I can't make
sense of so was wondering if anyone knew that they are?

Thanks,
Mark Brewer
Software Developer Advisory, Development, eGov/Mobiles
Public Administration
T: 407-304-3339
E: mark.brewer@sungardps.com
FIS Public Sector

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Jagielski [mailto:jim@jaguNET.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2016 3:31 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Balancer Manager Documentation

The table data is basically a reflection of the current run-time status of the balancer member
and balancer config itself.
I also have some preso's on slideshare[1] which describe it as well:

1. http://www.slideshare.net/jimjag
> On Jan 7, 2016, at 1:16 PM, Mark Brewer (FIS-Lake Mary) <Mark.Brewer@Sungardps.com>
wrote:

> I've been unable to locate any documentation on http server's balancer manager interface.
Is there any? Specifically the data displayed in the balancer member table (e.g. Set, Busy,
Load columns).

> Thanks,
> Mark
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.