httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Localhost cannot be accessed when Apache is started
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 17:08:42 GMT
On 15/01/16 16:57, Josiah Asbill wrote:
> "Syntax error on line 8 of /private/etc/apache2/other/+php-osx.conf:
> " LoadModule php5_module        /usr/local/php5/libphp5.so

So has PHP5 been installed and is present in /usr/local/php5?

To debug things I would rename the +php-osx.conf FILE +php-osx.conf.off
and see if that also addresses the first error. Since this file is in
the /private/etc/apache2/other/ directory, the first question as to if
the /other/ directory exists has been answered has been answered, but I
don't remember getting two errors when the PHP5 installation is failing
to start properly. That is the problem rather than Apache

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL