httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Adolph <Tobias.Ado...@lrz.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Blocking of users [was: Apache Server Access]
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 13:59:52 GMT
Hi,

Am 11.01.2016 um 14:07 schrieb Yehuda Katz:

> It's unfortunate that people can't figure out how to unsubscribe from
> a mailing list that they subscribed to in the first place.

Maybe the person yelling isn't the same who subscribed to the list...
info@idealgourmet.es sounds not like an address that is dedicated to one
person only. Maybe an employee subscribed a long time ago and now the
person currently responsible for the inbox is just unable to cope with
all this - in his or her eyes - weird tech stuff.

Therefore my proposal to manually remove/block the address. But it seems
that this has happened.

Kind regards,
Tobias