httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] LogMessage not working
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2016 00:07:08 GMT
Am 01.01.2016 um 22:55 schrieb Michael D. Berger:
> [...]

Do your requests actually hit the right vhost, the one into which you
had put the LogMessage? Can you see the request in the access log if you
add a separate access log in the same vhost?

Or in case you put the LogMessage into the global server: could it be
that your request hits a vhost instead?

Regards,

Rainer