httpd-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Gonzalez Galera <cgal...@uci.cu>
Subject [users@httpd] Enhancing apache server for LMS environments
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 14:50:39 GMT

Hello. I am currently working with Moodle, which is a LMS( Learning Management System). The
LMS concept is quite similar to the CMS but focused on educative content, in that sense,a
LMS system handles a sort of virtual courses and the management of its content. In my daily
job, usually i have to create virtual servers for differents LMS and these servers are hosted
under an apache server and everything works fine and here comes the thing: i want it works
GREAT,not just fine.
What i really need to know  if exists some recommended configuration to the apache server
for this specific environment(LMS systems): recommended modules, changes on the default configuration
and so on, in order to improve the performance. I am using apache 2.2 in a context of 10.000
users with 30-45 concurrent users. Any help is welcome.
Thanks.