httpd-users mailing list archives

From "IdealGourmet" <i...@idealgourmet.es>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache Server Access
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 12:47:23 GMT
DON'T SEND MORE EMAIL HERE!

De: Faisal Gillani [mailto:faisal.gillani@akesp.org]
Enviado el: lundi 11 janvier 2016 13:30
Para: users@httpd.apache.org
Asunto: [users@httpd] Apache Server Access

Hello there

This is my first message to this list. Actually I have an Apache server
hosting an application on my LAN, it came preconfigured the problem is that
I can't access it with its IP address or an alias I just have to use it with
the name xyz in order to access the application. Also it is only listening
to one network IP scheme which is 192.168.1.0.

I want to  change this, I want to access it with its IP address as well as
alias names, also I want IP scheme from internet to be able to access it.
How can I do it ? attached is my config file please help. I am running a
windows version of apache.

Regards

Faisal