httpd-users mailing list archives

From "494119932" <494119...@qq.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] AW: **SPAM?** [users@httpd] WebDAV can't copy folder [wd-vc]
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 08:33:56 GMT
I captured packges using wireshark,when I copied folder,recv HTTP/1.1 207

If I copy a folder which name isn't duplicate with the file,the packges like this:

And,I capture package on WebDAV server,it recv /PROPFIND /andy/name indeed.

But when I read apache source code,added log in the first line of dav_resource function which
is in modules/dav/main/mod_dav.c,
I printed uri that apache2 used,it became /andy/name.txt.That's odd.

By the way,I haven't use Total Commander or cmd.

From:  "Bremser, Kurt (AMOS Austria GmbH)";<Kurt.Bremser@allianz.at>;
Date:  Fri, Dec 18, 2015 02:25 PM
To:  "users@httpd.apache.org"<users@httpd.apache.org>;

Subject:  [users@httpd] AW: **SPAM?** [users@httpd] WebDAV can't copy folder [wd-vc]

 I guess this is a common usability problem of the Windows Exploder. When entering file names,
the Exploder auto-completes the name, so you actually "enter" the autocompleted name.txt instead
of just  name.
 Have you tried to use your WebDAV connection with another file handling tool like Total Commander,
or from the Windows commandline (cmd)?

 Kurt Bremser
  AMOS Austria

  Newton was wrong. There is no gravity. The Earth sucks.