httpd-users mailing list archives

From "leasangle" <leasan...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] WebDAV can't copy folder
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 03:05:28 GMT
I installed apache2.2.22 on ubuntu12.04,and maked WebDAV work.

After that,I map network driver on Windows 7.

Here's the problem,when I copy a file named "name.txt" first,and then copy a folder named
"name"(same name as the file without file extension),a windows reminds me that "the specified
folder is a duplicate of the existing file".But oppositely,copy the folder first,then copy
the file,it's fine.

I tried to install apache2.4.17 on ubuntu12.04,but the problem is still there.

I googled many key words,and got nothing.
Is anyone encounter the same problem with me ?