httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jose Thomas <jos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Refiring requests to proxy backend
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 13:05:25 GMT
Jim,

Sorry, I could not find the documentation on how to do this using mod_lua.
Can you please point me there ?

In my current setup which is on httpd 2.2 - we use modpython. For routing
requests (based on a header) we use a simple python script. For refiring
the request (when a custom response code is received), another python
script is configured in a "PythonOutputFilter". That script internally uses
the python requests library.

We are upgrading to httpd 2.4 and wanted to see if this code can be ported
to mod_lua. I have already ported the first script (routing) to lua. Where
i am clueless, is how to resend the request to backend for the 2nd script
in a "LuaOutputFilter".

Thanks & regards,
Jose