httpd-users mailing list archives

From Christian Georg <m...@christiangeorg.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] reverse proxy wishlist
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 07:31:34 GMT
Hi Jim,

Here are a couple of suggestions, although I am not sure whether this is implemented in mod_proxy
or one of the supporting modules.
- request routing based on custom headers and patterns. I am currently using conditional url
rewrites but I think the matching would be more efficient and would reduce the amount of log
files produced.
- additional info on outgoing connections within mod_status. I expected proxystatus full to
do that but I am missing a connection view similar to the ones incoming
- I am also having issues with cooled backend connections, when using upstream ssl. So an
ssl connection between proxy and backend. Seems like bug 37770 is not fixed for this scenario

Cheeres

Chris

Von meinem iPad gesendet