httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marat Khalili <...@rqc.ru>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] explicitly including other ciphers for use with https
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 19:10:40 GMT
Can't you just use stunnel for the TLS part? According to some information on the net it can
be configured to use null cipher without recompilation. IMO it should be compatible with 'normal'
HTTPS, save for things like virtualhost name extension. If HTTPS compatibility matters to
you at all, because you can use stunnel on both sides.
--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili